Equal Opportunity and Compliance Office (EOC) – UNC-Chapel Hill’s central office for addressing issues related to discrimination and harassment. Can also provide information regarding UNC employee accommodations.
Accessibility Resources and Service (ARS) – Provides support to help applicants and current students with disabilities and medical conditions as they relate to academics, residences, dining, and co and extra-curricular campus activities.
University Ombuds Office – Provides trained individuals that are a confidential, impartial, informal, and independent resource for staff, faculty, students and administrators at UNC-Chapel Hill.
- Green Zone Training – Learn about the military-affiliated student experience
- Haven Training – Learn about listening, responding compassionately, and connecting survivors of sexual/interpersonal violence or stalking to resources on campus and in the community
- Mental Health First Aid – Learn about the skills to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis
- Standard Safe Zone Training – An introduction to concepts, terminology and resources related to sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression
- Follow-up Safe Zone Gender Identity and Gender Expression Training – Course that can be completed after Standard Safe Zone Training that focuses on transgender and intersex issues
- UndocuCarolina – Examine and better appreciate the contours of present day immigration policy and the causes and consequences of living undocumented
Digital Accessibility Office – Offers services, tools, and trainings to help improve the accessibility of digital content, including websites, PDFs or Word documents, videos, social media, and more.